As I stood in line at the variety store, i looked around and this is what i saw….
* KIDS RUNNING THROUGH THE STORES, TEARING THINGS OFF SHELVES.
- A GUY WITH HIS PANTS DOWN AROUND HIS KNEES AND HIS NASTY UNDERWEAR SHOWING
- A GIRL WITH HICKEYS COVERING HER NECK AND CHEST.
- GANG BANGERS IN THE CHECKOUT LINE BRAGGING ABOUT HOW TOUGH THEY ARE.
- A WOMAN ENGROSSED IN HER PHONE IS OBLIVIOUS TO HER SON CALLING HER NAMES TO GET HER ATTENTION
- A YOUNG GIRL BARELY ABLE TO DRIVE IS WEARING A SKIMPY PAIR OF SHORTS AND A HALF SHIRT; SHOWING OFF HER BABY BELLY.
somewhere along the line we became lazy. we stopped demanding respect from the local youth. and we stopped taking it upon ourselves to keep the children of our friends and neighbors, in line when their parents aren’t there to do so.
NONE of the above is…
View original post 19 more words